Gone are the days when you had to go to a store to get information about a product you needed. Nowadays, before leaving home to buy something, we usually have already done some previous research online. And if we do go out, it's because we could not buy the product directly from the site.
The Way We Buy and Sell Has Changed
In this new scenario of internet marketing and sales, how can you update your business? If you know that your customers search online before buying and that many sales are closed online as well, what are you waiting for? The way of buying has changed and therefore, you must also change the way you're selling your products or services.
Websites that don't sell
Not all websites are created equal, some look great but only work as informational brochures:
- Visitors do not follow an informational/buying journey.
- They do not have a CRM to help you manage the visitors/clients that visit your site.
- They only offer basic and static information, which is why Google doesn't rank them as sites that contain useful and up-to-date information. Thus, these sites lose the opportunity to appear as "best result" at the search engines results page. In other words, users who search for something via Google will never show your page among the answers that this search engine offers. Regardless of how beautiful your site is.
- They don't publish content regularly, content that should be re-published on social networks to create brand awareness.
Website that do sell
If you want a site that internet users can reach using search engines (such as Google), you need an active website, which can be used for both marketing and sales. A site:
- Full of useful content for all kinds of clients you may have.
- With CTA buttons, landing pages and forms that allow you to grow your customers database and launch future -segmented- marketing campaigns.
- Where you constantly post new content so you:
- Continue solving all the questions that your visitors and clients may have.
- Have this content re-published on social networks from your site so that not only you generate brand awareness, but also have this users re-directed to your site as well. This will feed your CRM with their contact information and thus, may become potential customers.
- Have search engines (such as Google) offer your site's content as one of its best results and thus, gain visibility before potential customers who are actively looking for what you offer.
- That has automated informational/buying processes so that your visitors follow a journey on your site that will build trust in them and end in a sale.
In short, in order to sell today, nothing better than having a website that:
- Your visitors can easily find online
- Help you convert these visitors into customers
- Help you to open channels of constant communication with your visitors/clients in order to give them the service that each one needs
If you don't know how to build a website that follows a clear strategy, one that has specific and attainable sales goals, contact us! We've been helping our clients to successfully optimize their digital resources for years.